Monday, October 15, 2012


Why did you audition for The Butterfly Project?

“I auditioned for The Butterfly Project because I thought it would be a great opportunity for me to meet new people and learn new things.  Acting in this play will give me a deeper appreciation for the Holocaust and I will learn the story in a much better way than just reading about it in a text book.

 I love acting and being part of Wolf PAC and especially the Butterfly Project.” 

-Chloe D., Age 13, Young Raja




“I auditioned for The Butterfly Project because the story is moving and filled with triumph, which I find extremely inspiring in the dark times we face. Also, because I love collaborating with youth. Working as a professional actor, many of my colleagues have lost sight of the joy of storytelling, and the surrender of one's vanity. I am reminded of the quote "Love the art in yourself, not yourself in the art": I find a generous spirit in the Wolf PAC company--they're not here for accolades, but to tell a life-changing story. I'm honored to be included into this family.”


-Brandi B., Age 22, Irena

Follow us each week for updates from the Butterfly family!

No comments:

Post a Comment