Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Why did you audition for The Butterfly Project?



I am proud to be in The Butterfly Project because I think the Holocaust is something everyone should be educated about, especially so history won't repeat itself. The Holocaust is an event that should never be forgotten, and The Butterfly Project is a unique way to teach audience members, actors, and myself about this horrifying time in history that affected the whole world.

The Butterfly Project is an experience that I am proud to be a part of because I have been influenced and inspired by I Never Saw Another Butterfly and it's just awesome that so many people are going to have the same experience I had and continue to have throughout this emotionally moving and awe-inspiring project.

-       Erin S., Age 13, Older Raja

Follow us each week for updates from the cast!

No comments:

Post a Comment