Friday, October 12, 2012


Why did you audition for The Butterfly Project?


I auditioned for Butterfly because I have heard about the Holocaust and thought to myself "It would be so great to try something new!" 
At first, I thought to myself, "How will I be able to do this? I've never done something so serious!"  People always have thought of me as a fun, loud, happy person and I didn't know how to change that. I thought rehearsals would be so solemn and upsetting and no one would be able to be happy. 
Well, even at the first rehearsal I knew that it was nothing like I thought it would be and I felt great about that. I love acting with all these other amazing actors and directors. It is a wonderful experience 

-Sarah C., 5th Grade, Child II

Follow us each week for updates from the cast!

No comments:

Post a Comment